Oh, Reddit and its many Subreddits! We’d probably go nuts out of boredom if it wasn’t for this website. Alright, alright… We’ve all gone nuts because of this whole lockdown, pandemic, and what-else-not situation!
No wonder why our dogs are acting derpy, too! Yes, some are naturally derpy, but some just broke on their way through 2020. What else can we do in 2021 than laugh at these hilarious doggos?
Have you seen the Subreddit named What’s Wrong With Your Dog? It’s a section with over 1.1 million fans and growing! Ever since 2015, when this Subreddit was made, its popularity never went down the hill.
Whether you’re scrolling down the photos with your first cup of coffee, or checking out what’s new every now and then, one thing is certain: these quirky dogs and the hilarious situations they find themselves in simply make any day better.
See it for yourself. Here are almost fifty hilarious photos of man’s best friend gone cuckoo!
1. The creature from the depth does the wiggle-wiggle dance!
2. The passive-aggressive biter stares at you as he bites the furniture. Oh, the things they’ll do to get some attention!
3. Everything you can do, I can do better! Are they Huskies or copycats? Yeah, that seems like a perfectly normal place to sit down. Do they even know which way is up?
4. When you and your buddy are about to burst out laughing, but you have to keep it quiet in the class.
5. Family ties are a bit complicated sometimes… Now you know how Cinderella felt!
6. Nothing wrong with this photo. It’s just a brand new security camera monitoring the neighborhood. All clear.
7. He tried doing yoga for the first time today. Guess what? It’s the last time, too!
8. Next on Botched up Bodies: A nose job gone wrong. Fido thinks about suing the doctors. That’s one lawsuit he’ll definitely win!
9. When you hear someone lying about something to you, but you were there and saw the whole thing.
10. Do you think this rooftop ornament is too much?
11. Something brushed his leg while he was in the water getting the ball. He zoomed out in two seconds.
12. One of the chair legs broke down, and he thinks he’ll make a good substitute.
13. When you come home after a terrible day at work and you just… Go face down!
14. The family dinner was a success. You can tell it by the dog passing out on the couch. Yup, momma knows her way around the kitchen.
15. No comment here. The picture says a million words!
16. Next on My Strange Obsession: Hank has a pretty impressive rock collection…
17. When you get a dog at Ikea, you gotta assemble it somehow.
18. The dog did something. The cat knows. The cat’s always the snitch.
19. The face you make when someone says they like you, but you don’t like them back. Awkward!
20. Mom planted a brand new flower in the garden. Instead of bees and butterflies, it attracts treats and postmen. And, the smell’s nasty, too!
22. He says his legs didn’t come with instructions. Well, duh!
23. Love knows no boundaries… or privacy. Imagine waking up to this in the morning. Just don’t imagine the morning breath, okay?
24. Let’s go green! Presenting to you: the Zero-Waste Dog. Will the AKC recognize this cute fellow?
25. Draw me like one of your French girls. His legs go on for miles!
26. Yes, I’m perfectly comfortable, Karen. Why do you ask?
27. When someone won’t stop talking, you turn to your friend like…
28. In some countries, this would be a specialty dish. Let’s not visit those countries.
29. . You know it was a wild party last night when you find your dog sleeping in the tub.
30. One of those dogs keeps telling you how to drive. Ugh, don’t you hate driving with them?
31. The face your dog makes when you tell him you saw a giant squirrel on your way back home. Jaws are dropped.
32. All Jackie wanted was a bunk bed. All Jackie got is this plain old crate. Nobody tells Jackie where to sleep!
33. First, they steal your heart, then your bed, then your spot on the sofa… To quote Dr. Sheldon Cooper: “That’s my spot. You’re in my spot.”
34. He overheard the owners talking about having a regular checkup at the vet.
35. Sid, from the Ice Age: Where is he now? Meet the gang of little Sids, too!
36. When Elsa said she’s one with the wind and sky, Doug, the Dog, really felt that. He’s one with the kitchen and the wall.
37. Nothing better when your master gently rocks you to sleep. Rock-a-bye baby on the treetop. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock…
38. Oh, no, she didn’t do that! Don’t go in there! It’s a trap! Yup, there’s always that one friend who can’t stop yapping during movie night.
39. You don’t get a bigger bed to make yourself comfortable. You get a bigger bed to fit more dogs in. Now, you got room to adopt more pooches!
40. The Dog Centipede part one – a movie you really don’t want to watch.
41. You know which song is blasting out of this car? I like big mutts and I cannot lie…
42. Tell me again how cute I am. Pwease hooman???
43. When you’re sleeping and you hear the hooman opening a bag of Cheetos. You gotta act fast!
44. This photo shows any random dad who fell asleep while watching the TV. Don’t turn that off. I’m watching!
45. The TV commercial said this chin holder should help with Frank’s posture. Frankly, we see no progress whatsoever.
46. They say the harder the pillow is, the better for your neck. This doggo clearly can’t agree more!
47. It’s one of those machines where you put in a treat and the tongue comes out. Oh, yeah? What do they call it? Simply: The Doggo 2021!
48. He still doesn’t understand how “hide and seek” works.
49. It must be as hot as hell out there. This doggo is melting!