All About Dog Behavior Before Death:
7 Signs Explained
Sudden and extreme weight loss is almost always a red light that something is wrong in the dog's body.
1. Losing Weight: Suddenly And Extremely
Incontinence could be a disturbing sign that something is not okay with the dog’s health.
2. Peeing And Pooping Without Control: Incontinence
Lack of appetite is one of the most common signs your dog is nearing his end.
3. Refuses Food: Loss Of Appetite
It starts with minor stumbles, and then it starts to happen much more.
4. Lost In Space And Time: Loss Of Coordination
The dog is breathing deep at the moment, then very shallow.
5. Catching A Breath: Difficulty Breathing
Older dogs are not very thrilled to go for walks or some other playful activities.
6. Tired All The Time: Lethargy And Fatigue
It is a specific smell that is not the same for every dog, but it has that note that reminds us of illness.
7. Something Is Stinky: Abnormal Odor